Balance boards help children develop a sense of balance, stimulate their vestibular system, and gain a deep sense of awareness of the body and its parts. It stimulates early childhood development on both physical and mental aspects while offering open-ended play opportunities.
Wooden Board (No Felt)
WEIGHT LIMIT :
Can Carry Up to 160 kgs / 520 LBS
Premium Beech Wood / High Quality Felt / Varnished
L 80 cm x W 30 cm x H 20 cm
It can be used as a seesaw, balancing board, slide, step stool, boat, resting place, doll bed, puppet stage, tunnel, and anything that they could ever imagine. The possibilities are endless, and truly up to them.
Children prefer toys that stimulate their curiosity and allows them to become engrossed in their own imagination and creativity. The open-ended play offers limitless opportunities and freedom to discover and create and gives the adult insight into children’s thinking. This type of play allows children to have no fear of doing it wrong since there is no correct method or outcome. It’s all about free and fun play.
1. Make sure your child always uses the balance board under adult supervision.
2. Always use the board on a flat and level surface.
3. Never wear socks or smooth shoes. Bare feet or shoes that aren’t slippery prevent accidents.
4. Teach your children from the first use to always KEEP FINGERS AWAY of the edges.
5. We recommend that you use a mat, carpet or rug underneath the balance board to protect the balance board, your flooring and your ears.